Friday, January 21, 2011

featured: victoria tillotson

Speedloader Ring
hematite, sterling silver


Victoria Tillotson make gorgeous modern jewelry. Victoria wrote, "I work primarily in sterling silver, and my designs oscillate rather bizarrely between organic and highly regimented forms. I crave precision and like to exploit the almost anti-human quality of machine parts like gears in some designs. Some of this has to do with my love of cars and motorcycles - the aesthetics of the engine. I’m particularly interested in machine and architectonic shapes, in the 2003 Speedloader series, for example."


1 comment:

  1. Silver Gold Bull is a very reputable precious metals dealer. You will be provided with bargain, up-to-minute pricing and they will make sure your bullion is delivered to your door discreetly and safely.

    ReplyDelete