Thursday, February 10, 2011

ring display


I finally put up some (crooked) shelves for some of my RAD and RAW rings. After making 365 rings last year I find that I have maybe 50 left. I launched myself into RAW as soon as the new year started and I feel as though I haven't taken the time to adequately reflect and digest the accomplishment of 365 rings in 2010. So now they are on the wall and I am starting to think more about what Ring a Day meant to me, and what Ring a Week is becoming.

I am two rings behind in features and I apologize to my loyal readers, they will be up later today. Posting a new ring each day has been a little difficult - mainly because I'm tired of daily ring responsibilities! What? You suggest I schedule them? What a great idea, in fact blogger allows you to write posts in advance and publish later. Why haven't I? I DON'T KNOW! But I plan to get with it. Really. I promise.


1 comment:

  1. I love that display and THOSE rings are very cool from what I can see!

    ReplyDelete