Sunday, July 31, 2011

15-19/365

I'M NOT DEAD! Really. I had pneumonia for a month and narrowly avoided hospitalization. Then my DSL went down for three arduous weeks of AT&T customer service hell (just ask for tier II support right away, you'll be transferred back to the states). Here are some rings, I am very behind.

RAW 19/52
sterling silver and 15ct ruby handcut by me


That's right, I'm cutting stones now and I love it!



RAW 18/52

An experiment with stone chip inlay - ruby and chrysoprase, the ring is made from a vintage clip-on earring


RAW 17/52
sterling silver and Washington State carnelian handcut by me


RAW 16/52
sterling silver and aquamarine handcut by me


RAW 15/52 saltwater pearl and sterling silver

I made this back in May in honor of Miki Endo, the brave young woman who sacrificed her life and saved 7000 lives during the Tsunami in Japan.





1 comment:

  1. By using BullionVault you are able to buy physical bullion by the gram at current exchange exchange rates.

    Register a free account today and get 4 grams of free silver as a joining bonus.

    ReplyDelete